Tis the season to be joyful, and light up your communities association with the warm glow of Holidays lights. Remember when you were a child, roller blading or roller skating through your neighborhood as a child, wanting to visit every home to see Santa’s light up sleigh in your neighbors yard. Awww, those were the best of times weren’t they. Well, now you can enjoy the same Holiday cheer and Holiday spirit with our full service Professional Christmas light installation service for associations!
Our team of has been lighting up neighborhoods since the day Santa arrived in 1920, haha lol. No but seriously Ozark Mountain Christmas Lights has been in business for well over 15 years setting up Holiday lights and displays for neighborhoods. Now you can turn your neighborhood entrances, neighborhood clubhouses, and neighborhood parks into a winter wonderland and light up the neighborhood for all the families to enjoy when they drive home from a crazy day at work.
Professional Christmas Light Installations for Associations:
- Neighborhood Entrances
- Neighborhood Pools
- Neighborhood Clubhouses
- Neighborhood Fences and Trees
- Neighborhood Parks
We can even bring large Christmas trees with big bright red bows and multi colored Christmas bells to bring a little extra jingle to your HOA’s unique design requirements. We supply all equipment, from LED Lighting, animated displays, pole mounted banners, holiday laser lights NEW, and all greeneries such as holiday wreaths and garlands. Instead of worrying about all the details of designing and decorating your association to help increase the perceived value of your association, as well as attracting new homeowners, let our team of holiday lighting experts provide you with a free design consultation. Never worry about the holidays again, thats what we like to say, here at Ozark Mountain Christmas Lights.
Professional Christmas Light Installation Includes:
• Christmas Lighting options include (C-9, C-7, minis etc.)
• Holiday LED Lighting
• Wreaths, garland, trees, and all types of greenery
• Pole Mounted Christmas banners and décor
• Animated Christmas displays
• Low voltage Christmas lighting options
• Low voltage Christmas laser options…..NEW!
Professional Christmas Light Installation Questions:
- What happens if there is a malfunction with the lights you install for our association? Great question, in the rare case that a strand of bulbs stops working, our Christmas light installation team will return to your association and exchange the strand of bulbs at no additional cost to you or the association.
- Can you install Christmas lights for our commercial business? The holidays can be very stressful for most businesses who are trying to sell their products and services rather than setup a beautiful display which can take up to 40 hours or more to perfect, and even longer if you dont have the right tools, team, and boom lifts to wrap the trees on the property. Schedule your free design consultation for your business and let our team install and maintain your holiday lighting so you can spend your time helping your customers be happy for the Holidays. We work in commercial environments all the time with little to no disturbance.
- How much does it cost for Holiday Lighting for my association? Every job is different and ranges can be from $500 for a job that may take a few hours up to $5000 for a job that can take a few days. Each association is different and requires a certain number of crews to install the lights, and decorations, as well as 80 ft boom lifts may be required which can cost up to $800 per week to rent for each individual application. Your professional holiday lights display designer will go over the cost of your next project.
- How long does a Christmas light installation project take for my association? Similar to the last question, every job is different, every association requires a certain amount of time and man hours, and each association has different needs based on how much or how little you would like to decorate your neighborhood. Please schedule a free design consultation by contact us today.
- Why should i hire Ozark Mountain to install our Christmas lights? We have been in business for over 15 years and can handle any residential or commercial project with ease. In addition to the installation and removal of your Christmas lights and decorations we offer associations the option to purchase their Christmas lights and we offer the option to store your decorations to be used for the following year. We understand that the holiday season is a very profitable season for all businesses and time is short, so we have streamlined our process to allow you to focus on your business while we focus on creating a beautiful and lasting holiday season for all of our clients.
Associations We Serve in Florida:
We work with HOA’s, Malls, and Shopping Centers across South Florida and North Florida including: Christmas Lights Installations Jacksonville FL, Christmas Lights Installations Tampa FL, Christmas Lights Installations Miami FL, Christmas Lights Installations Orlando FL, Tampa Bay, FL, Christmas Lights Installations Boca Raton FL, Christmas Lights Installations West Palm Beach, FL, Christmas Lights Installations Naples Fl and more. If you dont see your city in this list we most likely can travel a short distance to your city and install Christmas lights for your association, HOA, and community. Reach out to our team for a free design consultation today!